Consultation service in Lausanne for Illegal Migrants (MSI)
This service offers, by appointment and in complete confidentiality, counselling, advice and information for all illegal migrants :
This service cannot help with :
- Advice about the existing migratory network
- Information and help with services assisting in returning to your home country, offered by the local Population Service (SPOP) for people wishing to return home.
- Punctual and/or material help, in the form of services as defined in discussion
- Financial aid for vulnerable situations durably impacted by the COVID-19 health crisis
- Social follow-up
- Various administrative procedures, as a complement to the network
- Specific collaboration with Point d’eau
- Research for a job or a place to live
- Procedures for the purpose of regularisation of residence
Due to the health crisis, only emergency aid for illegal migrants economically impacted by the COVID crisis19 is currently possible.
If you are an illegal migrant (or you have a B/L Permit less than one year ago) living in the Lausanne region, you can contact our "Corona emergency help" hotline on 021 622 06 39:
No calls will be received outside of these hours.
This service answers only in French. If you do not have a good command of French, please contact this telephone line with the help of a person who is fluent in French.
- Mondays from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Wednesdays from 2 pm to 5 pm