Consultation service in Lausanne for Illegal Migrants (MSI)
This service offers, by appointment and in complete confidentiality, counselling, advice and information for all illegal migrants :
This service cannot help with :
- Advice about the existing migratory network
- Information and help with services assisting in returning to your home country, offered by the local Population Service (SPOP) for people wishing to return home.
- Punctual and/or material help, in the form of services as defined in discussion
- Financial aid for vulnerable situations durably impacted by the COVID-19 health crisis
- Social follow-up
- Various administrative procedures, as a complement to the network
- Specific collaboration with Point d’eau
If you are an illegal migrant (or you have a B/L Permit less than one year ago) living in the Lausanne region and needs support, you can contact our hotline on 021 622 06 39:
- Research for a job or a place to live
- Procedures for the purpose of regularisation of residence
No calls will be received outside of these hours.
The permanence will be closed on Monday 19 and 26 December 2022.
This service answers only in French. If you do not have a good command of French, please contact this telephone line with the help of a person who is fluent in French.
- Mondays from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm