Consultation service in Lausanne for Illegal Migrants (MSI)
This service offers, by appointment and in complete confidentiality, counselling, advice and information for all illegal migrants :
This service cannot help with :
- Advice about the existing migratory network
- Information and help with services assisting in returning to your home country, offered by the local Population Service (SPOP) for people wishing to return home.
- Punctual and/or material help, in the form of services as defined in discussion
- Financial aid for vulnerable situations durably impacted by the COVID-19 health crisis
- Social follow-up
- Various administrative procedures, as a complement to the network
- Specific collaboration with Point d’eau
If you are an illegal migrant (or you have a B/L Permit less than one year ago) living in the Lausanne region and needs support, you can contact our hotline on 021 622 06 39:
- Research for a job or a place to live
- Procedures for the purpose of regularisation of residence
No calls will be received outside of these hours.
This service answers only in French. If you do not have a good command of French, please contact this telephone line with the help of a person who is fluent in French.
- Mondays from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm (the permanence is closed on 27 June)