The coronavirus crisis weakens even more people in a precarious situation.
If you encounter financial difficulties, you can request help from the authorities who have put some support measures in place. You will find more information about public assistance on the Canton of Vaud website.
We highly recommend you to contact in priority your nearest regional social center. They will be able to counsel and direct you, as well as open a right to the social integration income if your situation allows it.
Information and contacts according to your situation:
- +65 year old persons : Pro Senectute 021 646 17 21
- Persons with a disability (receiving an AI/IV pension): Pro-Infirmis 058 775 34 34
- Young people/adults in formation impacted by the Coronavirus crisis (for example, loss of the student job): CSP Jet Service
For those who cannot apply for any public assistance and cannot be referred to the above institutions, please go to on of our
, depending on the commune of residence (info and schedule
Due to the health crisis, only emergency aid for illegal migrants economically impacted by the COVID crisis19 is currently possible.
If you are an illegal migrant (or you have a B/L Permit less than one year ago) living in the Lausanne region, you can contact our "Corona emergency help" hotline on 021 622 06 39:
No calls will be received outside of these hours
- Mondays from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm (exceptionally closed Monday, April 26)
- Wednesdays from 2 pm to 5 pm
This service answers only in French. If you do not have a good command of French, please contact this telephone line with the help of a person who is fluent in French.
-> You can also contact the Centrale des solidarités directly by telephone on 0800 30 30 38, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.